The Mini Grants for Teachers Program is the first programmatic effort of the RSU#22 Education Foundation. The Mini Grants for Teachers Program will provide teachers in RSU #22 with funding for projects serving students in grades K-12 that are innovative; results-oriented; collaborative; and/or replicable. These include projects that fall outside of the current school budget, or that have been cut due to lack of funding.
- Award grants twice a year, in the fall and spring.
- Encourage teaching that inspires and enriches students’ education and prepares them for the future.
- Support projects that can be replicated in other classrooms or in other schools. Fund projects that impact, or have the potential to impact, many students.
- Support projects that explore new teaching practices.
- Encourage projects that engage students in collaborative learning.
- Committee will only approve RFP’s as written or request resubmission for next round.